Welcome to Craft Club Waterford

Hello everyone, please feel free to have a browse around, but please if you can, leave a message; I'd love to know what you think of what you're seeing here.
Thank You, Midi.

Thursday 15 March 2012

Hello, it's been a busy few months since Christmas, I really can't believe it's nearly St. Patrick's day. We had great fun at the children's craft class making green white and gold rosettes which turned into making green white and gold bracelets, headbands and flags. The adult craft class is in full swing, with lots of cards being made and the world being put to rights. I've started a teenager craft class on Monday evening and it's proving very popular, this week we made a Mother's day card and last week it was the exploding box card. Next week I hope to make a Chinese dragon. Tomorrow night is sewing class so it's a change of pace with more long term projects like beautiful cushions and blankets, storage items and soft toys. Next week is craft club so I'm really looking forward to that, I'm amazed its that time of the month again, the time is just flying by. I'll be giving  out the craft club membership cards (I thought I'd have them posted out by now) so you'll all be able to avail of discounts in many shops to further your crafting passion. Claire of Stradbally Jewellers is going to be giving us a demonstration at next month's craft club. I'm really looking forward to it. It will be just a taste of the wonderful jewellery making class Claire will be running in the hall in Ballinameela school later on in the year maybe at the start of the summer. Full details of that will follow later on in the next few weeks.
Now I have a nappy cake to finish so I'll leave it for now and come back later with lots and lots of photographs.
Thank you for stopping by,
Midi.

No comments:

Post a Comment