Welcome to Craft Club Waterford

Hello everyone, please feel free to have a browse around, but please if you can, leave a message; I'd love to know what you think of what you're seeing here.
Thank You, Midi.

Tuesday 13 August 2013

.

I just put up a picture of the canvas we did last Thursday in class. I painted the canvas in pearlescent acrylic paints,  I glued paper and fabric flowers and a butterfly die cut from card stock. I painted over the flowers in one colour; purple and then painted over individual ones in different colours. I did the same with the butterfly and outlined everything with a dark blue ink outside each flower etc. I then went around the edge of each piece in white gel pen. The outlining makes all the difference, it was very flat until then, it just lifted it. Next week we'll be working with heat embossing, the possibilities are endless. If you want to come to a class ring me on 085.2801937

No comments:

Post a Comment