Welcome to Craft Club Waterford

Hello everyone, please feel free to have a browse around, but please if you can, leave a message; I'd love to know what you think of what you're seeing here.
Thank You, Midi.

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Hello everyone, I have no phone at the minute so I can't add my photos. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to. We had a brilliant day last Saturday with Felicia Thomas. We did a haunted house. It's brilliant. I want to try one of the houses but do it in a Christmas, Santy house theme or maybe a wedding house theme. anyway i'll think about it and see what i'll do.
I'm really looking forward to the weekend. Create with Kate is holding a CHA release party with lots of classes and makes'n'takes. all weekend in Athlone. Hope to see you all there, Midi.

No comments:

Post a Comment