Welcome to Craft Club Waterford

Hello everyone, please feel free to have a browse around, but please if you can, leave a message; I'd love to know what you think of what you're seeing here.
Thank You, Midi.

Monday 25 November 2013

Create With Kate Winter Christmas Party

Hi everyone. I've just found a way to blog from my phone. I know you'll all say"any one can do that" but now I can do that so that's why it's so cool! I just need to figure out if I can add photos straight from the phone? Felicia and I are very busy at the moment getting the decorating for next week's party in the Hudson bay hotel sorted for kate's Christmas party next Sunday. Be sure to book your place so you'll be guaranteed a goodie bag. I tried my hand at silk painting on Friday and I have to say I am hooked. I can't wait to try it at home once I talk hubbie into building a few frames for us. I'll try to take a photo of my scarf now. We'll see how that turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment