Welcome to Craft Club Waterford

Hello everyone, please feel free to have a browse around, but please if you can, leave a message; I'd love to know what you think of what you're seeing here.
Thank You, Midi.

Friday 16 December 2011

Card Demonstration in Kilkenny.

Hi everyone, I went to Kilkenny last night to give a demonstration to the group who meet in the Club House Hotel every Wednesday night. We had wonderful food, (they invited us to their Christmas Dinner Night). Bernie of BK Craft Supplies brought her shop from Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, so after getting a little bit lost on the way, we had a brilliant night. They're so welcoming, and I have to say I feel so normal now after the chat we had over dinner; I'm not the only one staying up late to craft and having the attributes of a magpie is totally normal and it is ok to fill my house with little bits of everything I can't bear to dump because I will use it some time!...see I'm normal!! Anyway all joking aside I want to say a big Thank You to all the ladies for their support and wonderful welcome. It was a lovely atmosphere, and I think everyone enjoyed the demonstration. The four of us returned to Dungarvan in great spirits. The card I made last night is below, I made a box to put it in too, I just thought it would make it more practical to avoid crushing the lilac ribbon flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment