Welcome to Craft Club Waterford

Hello everyone, please feel free to have a browse around, but please if you can, leave a message; I'd love to know what you think of what you're seeing here.
Thank You, Midi.

Friday 16 December 2011

Sewing Class Update

You'll see below a beautiful cushion just finished by one of the ladies in the sewing class. I was so proud of her and so delighted for her. It took so much work but it was worth it. She cut out the dog, pinned him on turning in a hem as she went and zig zag stitched all around. She then added the collar, and two buttons for an eye. Putting right sides together the cushion cover was stitch together and when we turned it right side out it just looked amazing. I'm delighted with it and I was only an onlooker! Looking back over what I've written it all sounds so easy but believe me it was slow and to get it as perfect as she did took so much concentration. It's a job really well done.


No comments:

Post a Comment