Welcome to Craft Club Waterford

Hello everyone, please feel free to have a browse around, but please if you can, leave a message; I'd love to know what you think of what you're seeing here.
Thank You, Midi.

Friday 6 January 2012

Hello everyone, I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year. I suppose like most of you I got some crafting goodies for Christmas but I haven't had a proper play yet. I got a folder to hold all of my embossing folders and my dies for my die cutting machine.I was also given some 'coredinations' paper and the sanding block and spare sand paper, I've only had time to make one card with them but it turned out really nice. Coordination's paper if you haven't seen it is paper that has a co-ordinating colour through the middle fibres of it so if you emboss and then sand it you'll see the colour come through where it's been sanded. It's a really really effective technique and it doesn't take a lot of expertise to get it right.
On the other hand classes have begun to resume after the break. Cards and paper crafts on Monday night, Sewing will resume next week on Thursday nights and the Children's Craft Classes will start again on Saturday. This week the children will be making finger puppets which if made a little bit smaller will fit onto the top of pens and pencils. They're really colourful, and are ideal for children to show their imagination and crafting flair. Anyone wishing to take part in any of the classes please ring me beforehand to make sure I have a kit made up for you on 085.2801937.

No comments:

Post a Comment