Welcome to Craft Club Waterford

Hello everyone, please feel free to have a browse around, but please if you can, leave a message; I'd love to know what you think of what you're seeing here.
Thank You, Midi.

Sunday 30 June 2013

Update.

Hello everyone,
I think it's been way too long since I added anything to this blog, I've just finished the layout for the Scrap n Yap in the Cork International Airport Hotel tomorrow week. It's a really nice layout with papers from Prima in lovely fresh summery lemon and turquise colours. I'll have sneek peeks of it up here later. I have photos to put up too of the last Scrap 'n' Yap, I had a very Finibaresque type layout, it was a lot of fun to make. While everyone was doing the layout in the kit I had time to finish another layour I had started in the same style, so I'll have those photos later. Because so many people have been asking I'm going to do a card class on Sunday week too. We will be working from 1.00 o'clock until 5.00, so I'll have loads of time to show the scrap book layout and do the cards too. I was going to use the same kit for both, but I've been asked not to so next week you will  be able to get a layout kit or a card making kit, both of which you will have loads of time to finish. If anyone has any queries or wants to book in; please text or ring me on 085.2801937 or email me on  mididepaor@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment