Welcome to Craft Club Waterford

Hello everyone, please feel free to have a browse around, but please if you can, leave a message; I'd love to know what you think of what you're seeing here.
Thank You, Midi.

Sunday 30 June 2013

Hi everyone, I say everyone, I'm asuming someone is going to read this, anyway, Scrap n Yap is on next Sunday in the Cork International Airport Hotel. It starts at one o'clock and finishes at five, you can come in any time you don't have to be there by one, and you don't have to stay for the full day. two or three of us will be having food in the bar beforehand so if anyone is early call in for a coffee, you'll know us by the crafty bags we have with us. Due to demand I will be doing a card making class too at the same time; don't worry scrapbookers I will always have a layout even if we are doing cards too. I'll be putting a picture of the bits 'n' bobs I've used for the layout here in just a few minutes as soon as I figure it out. text or ring me on 085.2801937 if you want to join us on Sunday.
Happy Crafting,
Midi.

No comments:

Post a Comment