Welcome to Craft Club Waterford

Hello everyone, please feel free to have a browse around, but please if you can, leave a message; I'd love to know what you think of what you're seeing here.
Thank You, Midi.

Friday 12 July 2013

Class updates.

Hello, I just thought I would keep all of you up to date. I've nearly gone mad trying to get photos onto here so I'll possibly get someone to help me over the weekend. I have so much to show everyone. Felicia came up from Kerry last Saturday to do a full day in the school in Ballinameela, it was so relaxing and enjoyable. We had square cut folders and music sheets and came up with the coolest journals, I really enjoyed it. Felicia brought her shop so I had a little bit of a nosey and couldn't let her go without purchasing some of the lovely prima papers she had with her.
On Sunday then we had our last ever Scrap n Yap. We're not getting the numbers so we just can't keep it going. I had a summery lemon and turquoise layout with accents of chocolate brown, I'm hoping to get the photos of it in here over the weekend. I also brought some cards if anyone wanted to make cards, and I used the papers I bought from Felicia the day before. So sadly Scrap n Yap is no more, I would like to thank everyone who did take part and taught classes over the last year while I was looking after it, I really enjoyed it and hopefully we will all meet up at different crafty things in the future.
Tomorrow Christmas is hitting my house with a bang; we will be making four Christmas cards and when they are done we will be working on our own creations for the rest of the evening. Starting at ten and finishing at four, I'm really looking forward to it. I've even threatened to pull out the Christmas CD's and really get a feel for Christmas!
Finally my other news is that we are running a Craft Village in Ardmore, Co Waterford on July 28th from ten in the morning until five. We will be in the primary school as part of the Ardmore Pattern Festival, with Create with Kate and her shop, Felicia Thomas from Kerry, Betty Cummiskey and Karen Mathews and Lyn Hayes with her up cycle and recycle, and I think I've twisted Lyn's arm to do a little bit of a cake decorating demo. All the demonstrations will be free, and we will have a little coffee shop selling tea, coffee, buns, cakes, and whatever else we can think of between now and then.
Check in here and I'll have updates after the weekend on how the Christmas day went.
Happy Crafting, Midi.

No comments:

Post a Comment